From Clueless to Leader in a Hurry
Nickantony Quach & Alec Mustafayev
This document walks you through the sequence of steps necessary to bring you proficiency in Thumoslang.
- Life Changed in Three Sentences
- Demonstrating the Power of Thumoslang
- The First 5 Sections in the Guidebook
- The First 8 Sections in the Handbook
- Ready to Build a New Family for Your Ideals?
Each section in this document is another step in the Thumoslang onboarding process. If the members of your group want to become proficient in Thumoslang as quickly as possible, ask them to follow the steps recommended by every section in this document.
How could the life of a person changed by three sentences? The answer is in the following video.
The following link explains further about the video and tell the story of how Thumoslang was discovered.
The following link demonstrates the power of Thumoslang in a few paragraphs.
- Are your ideals the same as your ideal self? Yes; see the section Your Ideals & Your Ideal Self.
- What is your business of the self? See the section What Do You See in the Mirror?
- Who is your second mind; why is that person important? See the section What is Professionalism?
- Shared Understanding of Terms
- What to read first in the starter kit? When you first use the Thumoslang Starter Kit, begin with the Guide to Thumoslang. It’s the simplest book of them all, and highly recommended as a first read for those who have never learned about Thumoslang before. The Thumoslang Handbook is slightly advanced, and recommended for those who have a moderate amount of knowledge on what Thumoslang is. The Thumoslang Dictionary is intended for advanced users of Thumoslang, as the purpose it serves is less for teaching and more for reference of Thumoslang terms when necessary.
- What is unwanted drama; how does one have so much of it in life? See the section The Most Important Thing in Life
- Do we have a quick way to demonstrate the power of Thumoslang? Yes; see the section A Demonstration of Thumoslang.
- Where does Thumoslang come from? See the section The Origin of Thumoslang.
- Was Thumoslang first discovered by chance or intention? See the section The Thumoslang Discovery.
- What is social clarity; why is it important? See the section The Importance of Social Clarity. Follow up with the section The Nomenclature for Social Clarity.
- What is Thumoslang Dictionary? See the section About the Thumoslang Dictionary.
- Where to begin when first using the Thumoslang Dictionary? See the section Ideals – The Most Important Category.
EDITORIAL NOTE: As of 2/23/2021, not all the steps have been presented by the document Thumoslang Onboarding. That’s why we cannot expect the reader to be ready for building a new local best group even after reading the entire document. More work still needs to be done for this document.
This section is related to this section here.