This chapter mirrors the information provided by The Chronology of Thumoslang & Thumos Philosophy (CTT).
Nickantony Quach created the first thumbnail definition a few weeks before the September 11 attacks. He referred to it as the first Thumos matra, documented by the following stories:
- [How The Children Should Speak The Parent Language | NDBaker93 | S6E11](v=RE2pjyz5Flo), a video on YouTube
- Only in Five Words, Chapter 2 of The Chronology of Thumoslang & Thumos Philosophy (CTT)
- Thumoslang Use by a Third-grader, Chapter 4 of the first book written to teach Thumoslang
- The Ollie of Social Life — Erase half of the unwanted drama in your life, an article by CoalMont Magazine
Mr. Quach created the second thumbnail definition the following year.
Mr. Quach created the third thumbnail definition in 2003. He did not realize that the first three thumbnail definitions identified the first three elements of love.
A senior student at Brown University used the first Thumos mantra to mitigate the troublesome relationship with his parents. That gave Mr. Quach a desire to write about his creation.
His neighbor, a college student, introduced Mr. Quach to his childhood friend, Mark Canny, who wanted to join Mr. Quach in writing a book about what he created.
Two years later, Nickantony Quach and Mark Canny published their book Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, also known as the Original Thumos Textbook (OTB). The book presents the Thumos Philosophy, also known as the PVD Philosophy.
As it turned out, the vocabulary used in OTB is more potent than the philosophy presented. However, the book did not name the vocabulary because neither Mr. Quach nor Mr. Canny realized its immense power before publication.
2019 | Thumoslang Year One
Mr. Quach produced the YouTube miniseries Thumoslang101 as the first successful video demonstration of Thumoslang.
He followed up and produced the YouTube miniseries Thumoslang102 as the second successful video demonstration of Thumoslang.
2020 | Thumoslang Year Two
Nickantony Quach and Alec Mustafayev formed the Quach & Mustafayev Group (QMG) in the summer of 2020. They developed further the YouTube channel Ri4CTV and established the Instagram channel by the same name. The COVID-19 pandemic did not help speed up the development of Thumoslang.
2021 | Thumoslang Year Three
Mr. Quach and Mr. Mustafayev produced over 60 episodes of Thumoslang for Kindle Vella in a serial reading collection called Trekvella.
In December 2021, Norman Baker joined QMG to form Bongo One, the first Wealth-Building Friend Group (WBFG), whose members use Thumoslang as their official language. The group gave rise to The Chronicle of Bongo One (COB1), which traces the slow-burn transformation taking hold in each member of Bongo One.
- https://ri4ctv.com/thumoslang-homepage/ (private: admin-only)
- https://ri4ctv.com/thumoslang-resource-center/ (private: admin-only)
- https://ri4ctv.com/thumoslang/ (private: admin-only)
- https://ri4ctv.com/thumoslang-for-life/ (private: admin-only)