Thumoslang on the Run
This book, Thumoslang on the Run, also known as The Guide to Thumoslang, has the equivalence of about 100 paperback pages with 30,000 words spreading over 42 chapters, grouped in 12 parts. This book helps you make your life better, increase the productivity of your group, and advance the progress of your community. Its words do not dance around the subject matter and waste your time. It is full of self-evident propositions to keep yourself on the shortest path towards your ideal self without resorting to blind faith typically involved while interacting with parents, religions, and a few other institutions. You must not forget all you learned from them. Thumoslang helps you see what they taught you in a new light. More about this book
The Front Matter
- The front cover page
- Content Overview
- Table of Contents
Part 1 – The Opening
Why is neither shared understanding nor common understanding good enough?
Part 2 – The Demonstration
How could an elementary student exercise his power over his father systematically?
- Thumoslang Use by a Third-grader
- Changing a Life in Three Sentences
- Sharpening the Blade of Your Mind
- First Thumoslang Speakers
Part 3 – About Relationship
Is it possible to have better control of your social life in a few chapters?
- Meet Elias Turner
- New Subject in School
- Thumoslang Lesson One
- Services don’t build a relationship; relations do.
Part 4 – About Life
Could the exact definition of life apply to all humans, dead or alive?
- Most Important Thing in Life > About
- A Closer Look at Life and Death
- What is a Good Life?
- Dear All Refugees and Students Everywhere
Part 5 – About Respect
Why is it impossible to love without discharging its elements’ power?
- Children Could Speak the Parent Language
- Thumoslang Lesson Two
- Respect requires an expression of personal ideals.
Part 6 – About Philosophy
Why do people fail to control their lives when they fail to master their philosophy?
- The Importance of Philosophy
- The Anatomy of Philosophy
- The Thumoslang101 Process
- The Discovery of Thumoslang
Part 7 – The Importance
Why is Thumoslang so important to everyone?
Part 8 – Wealth Building
How could one build wealth from scratch with neither money nor friends?
Part 9 – About Leadership
How could I identify the proof that I have been a true leader?
Part 10 – About Professionalism
How could you run your life professionally; what is professionalism?
- Your Business of the Self
- What Do You See in the Mirror?
- Too Many Relationships or Too Few
- The Importance of Professionalism
- Your Bongo as Your Secondmind
- Thumoslang Lesson Three
- Organize your life into five HaRDCoRe departments.
Part 11 – About Falsifiability
What is the source of Thumoslang’s immense power?
- Presented Thumbnail Definitions
- Falsifiable Truth
- Internalize or Improve Every Thumbnail
- Thumoslang Lesson Four
- A family requires unbreakable in-person relationships.
Part 12 – The Conclusion
How could anyone change humanity with only 184 words?
- Final Words for Humanity
- The Shortest Nonfiction
- Meet Jonathan Kwee
- About the Original Thumos Textbook
The Back Matter
- Video Listing
- Thumbnails Presented in Chapters 36-42
- All Thumbnail Definitions Presented
- The back cover page