At the Thumoslang website, a research trail is a booklet taking the reader through a course of work.
- After creation, the first one, Thumoslang Okapi Trail, becomes Part 2 of the Thumoslang PVD Group Handbook.
- After creation, the second one, Building Wealth from Empty Hands, becomes Part 1 of the Handbook for Wealth Building Friend Groups.
- Thumoslang PVD Group Handbook
- Handbook for Wealth Building Friend Groups
- Thumoslang Saiga Trail (Coming soon)
- Guided Tours for Thumoslang Learners – One Concept at a Time
Research Trails & Guided Tours
At the Thumoslang website, a booklet is a single web page presenting a sequence of chapters. An online book is a sequence of web pages, many of which are booklets. A booklet may present either one of the Thumoslang Research Trails or Guided Tours for Thumoslang Learners. For fun, consider the following Thumoslang thumbnail definitions.
- Track; that means, a succession of marks.
- Path; that means, a trodden track.
- Course; that means, a taken path.
- Trail; that means, a beaten path.
- Tour; that means, visits to various places.
At the Thumoslang website, a research trail is a booklet taking the reader through a course of work. The link below is an example of a Thumoslang research trail. It walks you through an onboarding process and shows you how to participate in the Thumoslang PVD Group (T3PVD).
In contrast, a guided tour is a booklet helping the reader understand a specific concept by visiting various places online. The link below is an example of a guided Thumoslang tour. It shows you various places to understand in-depth the concept of success.
In summary, to tackle a concept considered by Thumoslang, take a guided tour. To do the hard work necessary for success in life, walk along a research trail. Either way, you may want to ask Nickantony Quach whether he is available to act either as your trail leader or your tour guide. Click here for his contact information.