List of Topics || Thumoslang Network Resources
And Videos on Thumos Philosophy
Nickantony Quach & Alec Mustafayev
- Thumoslang Videos
- 2020 Thumoslang YouTube Series
- Original Thumoslang YouTube Series
- Original YouTube Series on Thumos Philosophy
- Historical Thumoslang YouTube Series
- Release Notes
- Overhaul Your Business of the Self Using Thumoslang
The best-ever New Year’s Resolution is using Thumoslang to give your business of the self a serious overhaul, which makes you far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe. Ri4CTV leads the way. Watch the YouTube series NDBaker93 on Ri4CTV to absorb Thumoslang by osmosis. Videos in this collection should get you started with a great deal of foresight for your personal philosophy in the New Year.
- Thumoslang for Life
This video collection is indispensable to your Thumoslang personal journey, which is your life’s game changer. Its videos are used as ink to write the companion book by the same name.
- Thumoslang Training Videos
- This is a booklet about training videos on Thumoslang.
- Part of the Thumoslang Starter Kit, Thumoslang109 is a collection of YouTube videos used in Thumoslang training.
- starring Ifeanyi Onyekaba
- About the YouTube series Thumoslang101
- starring Norman D. Baker and Jairson Ascencao
- About the YouTube series Thumoslang103
- starring Alec Mustafayev
- About the YouTube series Thumoslang104
- starring Alec Mustafayev and others
- starring John Kandalaft
- starring Nickantony Quach and others
- starring Alec Mustafayev during Covid-19
- About Thumos Book
- About Thumos Bubble
- NDBaker93 Season 24 Thumoslang Textbook Project Vera
This video “series” has one and only one episode. It was supposed to capture the first attempt in writing a textbook for Thumoslang. The project was named Vera. The project was cancelled by default.
- Origin of Thumoslang
This playlist is the collection of the earliest videos containing material on or related to the concept of Thumoslang. They are sorted by upload date starting with the oldest one. This playlist was created on 9/3/2020, then same day when the following webpage was written to track the precursor to Thumoslang; see https://rivillage.wordpress.com/precursor-to-thumoslang/.
- Project Vera – First Thumoslang Textbook
Revised at 10:25:04 AM on 5/19/2021 in Rhode Island, this document is updated regularly online and periodically updated in print. Use the following link for the latest version of this document
To offer feedback or comment on anything presented herein or to obtain Thumoslang mentoring or other services, please contact the Quach & Mustafayev Group directly.